Haddon Heights Office
Dr. Kossis is the founder of Haddon Family Eye Care. He has had over 15 years experience in optometry and has fulfilled thousands of patients’ vision care needs over the years. He has experience in all aspects of comprehensive eye disease, including glaucoma and retinal evaluations, and has participated in the management of many pre- and post-operative surgical patients.
Dr. Kossis earned his optometric degree from Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1996 with a B.S. in Chemistry from Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Kossis completed his externships in the following areas:
· Specialized in contact lenses for post corneal grafted eyes and Orthokeratology, Adelaide, South Australia
· Specialized in contact lenses with emphasis in Keratoconus and Corneal Degeneration, Melbourne College of Optometry, Melbourne, Australia
· Specialized in diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy, Veterans Administration Hospital in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
· Specialized in pediatric optometry, including developmental testing, vision therapy for strabismic and amblyopic patients, The Eye Institute of the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
· Specialized in pediatric optometry with emphasis in retinal involvement in premature, underdeveloped infants, Dr. Kohler, Holy Redeemer Hospital, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
Dr. Kossis has had extensive experience in research including Corneal Topography and its relation to Keratoconus at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
He was co-author and investigator for the North American Research Symposium sponsored by Bausch & Lomb.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
· New Jersey Optometric Therapeutic License
· Pennsylvania Optometric Therapeutic License
· Argon, Excimer and YAG Ophthalmic Lasers